Det'on Cho Logistics
This job is in a high volume, fast pace setting in which self-motivation and multi-tasking are key factors in this rewarding work environment. Assist with day to day operations which includes but not limited to Freight coordination and management, track and trace, load coordination and report generation.
- Expedite Purchase Orders.
- Initiate and execute freight pick-ups based on purchase order INCO terms.
- Track and trace shipment updating the web tracker and FMS information with current shipment status
- Identify and organize priority shipments and facilitate the delivery to site in coordination with the Project Managers.
- Maintain professional communication with our client site representatives, updating shipment status and deliveries to site.
- Distribute FMS generated reporting to the management team and clients
- Coordinate with the data entry team with day to day operation.
- Create and release all full truck load (FTL) and Less than truck load (LTL) loads during the winter road operation.
- 4 days on 4 days off schedule.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Experience in transportation logistics is an asset
- Warehouse and inventory control experience is an asset
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in full Microsoft Office
- Applicants should possess excellent verbal, written and people skills.
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License, reliable transportation.
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify alternative solutions.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own with specific goals.
- Flexible and capable to re-prioritize duties and tasks consistently.
- Keen eye for detail