What We Offer You
- Competitive salary!
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Subsidized employee accommodation package
- Additional paid holiday time
- Employee recognition and awards
- And so much more!
- Receive and process inquiries and reservations in person, via telephone, fax or email;
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests;
- Register and process guests and their assigned rooms;
- Accommodate guest requests in a friendly and time sensitive manner;
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them;
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them;
- Check, sort and forward email;
- Communicate with hotel employees on the status of guest rooms;
- Up-sell guest rooms and promote hotel services;
- Accurately handle and process debit, credit card and cast payments;
- Attend to guests and answer their inquiries;
- Provide accurate information about amenities, area and venues;
- Offer assistance with tasks (i.e. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages, etc.);
- Address guest concerns and escalate when required;
- Communicate information to hotel employees when required;
- Maintain a clean front desk area;
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards.
- Proven experience as a Front Desk Agent;
- Guest-oriented and professional attitude;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Outgoing personality;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong team player.