About the Position
Within the Sample Preparation Department, the Sample Preparation Technician will work with client samples and prepare them for analysis in our labs.
For further details:
- We have immediate openings available. Candidates interested in this opportunity should apply online.
- We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted;
- For the employee referral bonus program this position is eligible for a Level B bonus award.
Apply online at: https://can59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/alscanusa
- Ringing, sieving (including International Soils), crushing, splitting under direct supervision;
- Loading and unloading drying ovens under supervision;
- Maintain own production logs;
- General cleaning duties for basic lab cleanliness;
- May assists with layout duties/tasks;
- Use correct methods in accordance with the established procedures and schedules while ensuring analytical quality;
- Observe established safety regulations and comply with all ALS health and safety policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manual dexterity to perform repetitive tasks;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
- Be cleanly-shaven in order to wear protective equipment.
- Wear issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as dust masks, gloves etc., when required;
- Ability to stand for a full shift;
- Ability to sit at a desk and do general office work, which includes periodic sedentary responsibilities;
- Please note that ALS operates 24/7 and will require day, afternoon, and graveyard shift work including weekends.