ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
Do you have a can-do attitude and like to keep busy? Do you want to do something different? Are you motivated by a rapidly changing environment and ambitious goals? Then we have a position for you!
About the Role
We have an immediate opening for a General Labourer position in our Whitehorse laboratory. In this role, you could be involved in:
- Shipping, receiving, and general warehouse duties;
- Tracking and organizing inventory of items within the laboratory;
- Assisting with disposal of laboratory samples or waste;
- Receive, verify and deliver laboratory supplies to the appropriate location or person;
- Cleaning, organizing and moving supplies and coolers.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter data using a computer;
- Able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal);
- Able to lift up to 50lbs at various times throughout the shift;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced or production environment.