Did you know that mining is one of Canada's most important economic sectors? Canada is one of the largest mining nations in the world and mining is a multi-billion-dollar industry.
ALS operates a network of laboratories that analyze samples for the mining industry. We are a global company with competitive wages, a robust benefits program, and excellent career growth.
If you’re passionate about working in a team environment, then we want to hear from you. Previous laboratory experience or post-secondary education is not required. Full training will be provided!
ALS also offers:
- 75$ bi-weekly training premium;
- Structured wage increases;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Part time/flexible schedules;
- Shift premiums;
- Annual bonus eligibility.
- Working with light industrial equipment to crush rock and mining samples and prepare them for analysis;
- Learning and using industry leading procedures and processes in analytical testing;
- Engaging in our safety culture to meet and exceed safety standards;
- Challenging yourself to meet quick turnaround commitments.
- Able to work in a dusty and noisy environment with limited temperature control;
- Be clean shaven for Personal Protective Equipment (respirator);
- Able to lift up to 50lbs at various times throughout the shift;
- Basic English communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced or production environment;
- Comfortable working on your feet most of the day.