Vista Radio is privileged to operate 33 community websites and 43 radio stations (and growing) broadcasting across more than 70 transmitters located in three Provinces and the Northwest Territories.
Our 250+ employees are passionately dedicated to their communities, and thanks to the support of our listeners and local businesses, we are a vibrant part of the fabric of those communities. Our teams are driven to succeed, passionate about the future of radio and love where we live, work and play.
The Opportunity: General Sales Manager – Yellowknife/Hay River
Based out of Yellowknife, the GSM will oversee the sales for our two stations in NWT. Lead a young, dynamic Sales team in the land of the Northern Lights!
Does this describe you?
- Exceptional at identifying opportunities, setting goals and working as a team to achieve them
- Have proven leadership excellence and the ability to inspire others
- Able to focus a team’s efforts and prioritize work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Continually seek to surround yourself with smart input & dissenting opinions, recognizing that open debate is an important part of collaboration and critical to success
So it does! OK then do you also have….
- A minimum 2 years Sales and/or management experience
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Experience in building and leading dynamic teams with positive results
- A passion and desire to develop business relationships within the community
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A dynamic communication style that inspires others to take action
- Solid problem solving skills and an ability to prioritize demands and manage expectations
Yes? Well then we certainly want to hear from you!
Please apply online at www.VistaRadio.ca or email your application directly to Scott Armstrong, Director of Operations, Alberta/NWT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with your resume, your application MUST include a cover letter that tells us about you and how you have met the above criteria.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.