Aurora Geosciences Ltd (AGL) is currently looking to hire experienced geotechnicians for upcoming exploration programs.
The geotechnicians will be responsbile for the following:
- To understand and perform the proper techniques for processing and gathering data ensuring that it is done safely, timely and accurately.
- Operate, repair, and maintain processing equipment; ensuring all mechanical equipment is in good working order prior to use.
- All work assignments are to be carried out to the highest level of quality.
- Complying with all Health Safety Security and Environmental rules and company policies of Aurora.
The successful candidate will have the following capabilities:
- Be committed to safe work practices and abiding by the company code of conduct and associated policies.
- Be comfortable and have experience working in the field or remote work environments and in all weather conditions.
- Be in good physical condition, capable of carrying up to 25kg of weight and able to work long hours.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly and easily.
- Comfortable on quads or snowmobiles.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and safeguard data.
- Demonstrated ability to safeguard, maintain and repair equipment used to fulfill the job requirements.
- GPS knowledge and understanding an asset, but not required
- Have a valid Drivers License (preferable)
- Have a valid Wilderness First Aid Certificate (preferable)