North-Wright Airways is looking for full-time, permanent Health & Safety Officer!
The Health and Safety Officer (HSO) plans, implements, and coordinates safety, health, and environmental programs and ensures compliance with required regulations, procedures, and policies with a primary focus in Aviation. This position identifies safety and environmental risks and promotes reduction or elimination of potential accidents, occupational injuries, illnesses, deaths, and safety-related financial losses.
Location: Norman Wells, NT (Must be willing to relocate to Norman Wells, NT)
- Extensive employee health, dental, and insurance benefits
- Company-provided accommodations
- Monthly freight allowance
- Canadian North interline benefit
- Discounts on Canada Goose parka/bomber jackets
- Career development opportunities
Compensation: $20 – $30 (commensurate with experience)
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week
As a diverse and inclusive employer, we encourage all qualified and interested candidates to submit their resume to email@example.com. Check out our website at https://north-wrightairways.com/ and social media for more information!
- +2 years experience in aviation or safety related position.
- Occupational Health & Safety Diploma or related education.
- Valid First Aid Responder Certificate.
- Experience with disability management, accident investigation, workplace inspection, and job hazard analysis are an asset.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Must be willing to relocate to Norman Wells, NT (furnished accommodations provided, rent free!).