The Housekeeper will contribute to the overall success of the hotel by ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene standards are consistently met for all guest room and public areas of the hotel. Flexible hours are being offered.
- Ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms and corridors while adhering to Hotel standards outlined in training;
- Making beds, changing sheets and towels;
- Cleaning washroom facilities including toilets, bathtubs, sinks, mirrors, floors, bathroom fixtures and others as assigned;
- Vacuuming floors, draperies and upholstered furniture;
- Dusting of furniture and fixtures;
- Stocking of guest room amenities;
- Removal and sorting of linen, garbage and recycling;
- Maintain neat and clean cart, equipment, storage rooms and supplies;
- Assist guests with concerns and requests in a timely manner;
- Document any deficiencies, including mechanical and electrical problems from the guest rooms and report to the Housekeeping Supervisor;
- Label and submit all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Supervisor;
- Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the hotel health and safety program;
- Adhere to all environment policies and programs as required;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of housekeeping experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge of room standards;
- Physically fit and able to work well under pressure;
- Enthusiastic and hardworking;
- Able to work well independently with little supervision;
- Able to understand the English language, both orally and written as well as speak English;
- Able to make decisions and show problem solving ability;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.