Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, Our Housekeeping staff here work day in day out to not only ensure that the ‘details’ don’t get missed, but that we have a high standard of cleanliness to prevent the control of infection, keep our residents living areas clean, and to just make our facility look its best for whoever steps foot through the doors! If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply on this full-time, regular Housekeeping role!
Education and Experience Requirements
Experience in housekeeping and laundry services combined with the ability to read and comprehend standards and procedures contained in the Policy Manual, instructions for use of chemical cleaning materials and work schedules.
- Ability to read and comprehend standards and procedures contained in the Policy Manual, instructions for use of chemical cleaning materials (MSDS) and work schedules
- Valid WHMIS Certification
- Ability to perform heavy cleaning work and operate equipment
- Verbal communications skills to receive and understand work assignments and engage residents in casual conversation
- Experience working in a hospital, health care environment or a long term care setting is preferred
- 1-2 years experience in Health Care setting
Must be able to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check.
Pay and Benefits
OTHER BENEFITS: Subsidized meal plan, the gratifying feeling of knowing you are making the difference in the daily lives of seniors.
Please bring your updated Resume and Covering Letter to Reception, or email email@example.com. No late applications will be accepted. Applications must be submitted by Friday September 2, 2022.