Neighbourly North is Northern Canada’s largest Airbnb Superhost and furnished executive rental operator. We manage 50+ condominiums, suites, and fully detached homes between Whitehorse and Yellowknife. We are passionate about hosting travelers and take pride in representing the very best accommodations in our markets.
We host business travelers and tourist groups looking for premium short-term rental accommodations during their stay, providing a high level of customer service, cleanliness, and professionalism. Housekeeping is a crucial part of our operation and involves routine cleaning between guest groups and mid-stay cleaning for long-term guests.
Neighbourly North is looking to complement the existing team with passionate housekeeping staff that embodies good hosts, good neighbors, and proud ambassadors of our brand. We love to work with motivated individuals who want to take on more responsibility, learn new skills, and grow alongside our company.
Housekeeping team members will complete all the duties associated with a short term rental turnover including, but not limited to:
- Making beds and laundering the sheets
- Cleaning all areas of the home, including bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens
- Mopping and vacuuming floors
- Cleaning the fridge and oven
- Exchanging low or empty shampoos, conditioners, and hand soaps for full bottles
- Stocking up the toilet paper, paper towels, and cooking essentials
Thoroughness is extremely important to us, to ensure a perfect check-in experience for our guests. The ideal applicant will have high attention to detail, and preferably exhibits the following traits:
• Familiarity with hospitality cleaning standards and products • Takes pride in their work • Ability to follow and improve the company cleaning protocol • Ability to work independently and alongside a team • WHMIS certificate an asset • Ability to exercise independent judgment and work with autonomy • The employee will need a safe driving record and a valid driver’s license
Neighbourly North is building the future of the lodging industry North of 60°. We are in our 3rd year of building a managed marketplace for furnished rental properties, with the goal of providing both guests and homeowners with an elevated experience compared to incumbent marketplaces.
We pride ourselves as a local alternative to Airbnb and VRBO, and stand by our principles of building Consistency, Connection and Community in every interaction. Our passion for this business lies in our pride as Northern Canadians, and having the privilege of not only calling this place our home, but getting to show it off to the world every day.
Our platform is built for the future of consumer traveler needs by combining our marketplace with value-add services like professional housekeeping, 24/7 customer service, and community-led brand values, in a digital-first format, all of which is powered by technology