Nahanni Construction Ltd. is hiring a Human Resources Administrator to work on a Monday to Friday schedule. Reporting to the HR Advisor, the HR Administrator will be responsible for providing HR Support to the Head Office and for various industrial Project Sites. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be able to work independently while adhering to strict deadlines.
Compensation dependant on experience; position includes comprehensive benefits package.
- Manage full onboarding cycle including issuing documents via our HRIS software Bamboo HR, site specific clearances, and issuing of online criminal record checks;
- Book site specific clearances, including medicals, drug and alcohol tests and security checks;
- Assist new hires with questions relating to Bamboo HR and the criminal record checks;
- Monitor new hire tracking list; update site team of new hire’s clearance status;
- Create new job files;
- Hire employees in our Payroll software, Jonas Construction;
- Issue site transfer documents, via Bamboo HR, to current employees;
- Provide support to HR Advisor as and when required.
- High school diploma required
- 2 years’ experience working in an administrative capacity
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills