We are currently hiring Hydrocarbon Lead Hands for the Winter Road project.
Applicants must have demonstrated knowledge and performance in safe work practices and a strong awareness and attitude towards workplace health and safety.
- Closely work with project team on the day to day deliverables of project;
- Estimate time, materials and equipment required to complete tasks;
- Assist in identifying deficiencies and notify project team as required;
- Monitor and track Hydrocarbon offloading activities;
- Perform visual inspection of offloading activities, equipment and report any defects or repairs as needed;
- Perform lead hand duties relating to hydro carbon products in accordance with specified standard operating procedures;
- Maintain project logs and submit daily deficiencies report;
- All other duties as required.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid Drivers License
- Mine Supervisor Certification (recommended)
- Must have experience with radio communications