We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled Electrician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrician assistants on the job. We offer competitive pay, and invite licensed professionals who are looking for steady work to apply today
- Comply with Canadian Electrical code.
- Complete work orders and job tracking.
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams, and manufacturers installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Survey electrical systems, circuits, and plans.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 5+ years experience in the Electrical Trade.
- Able to work well on a team.
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid Class 5 drivers license.