Epic North Electric Ltd. is seeking Electrical Journeymen and Apprentices to join our team in Whitehorse, YT. We offer an exciting opportunity to develop and grow within our Yukon business.
These positions will utilize your experience and technical skills to perform new installations and preventative maintenance of electrical systems on industrial and commercial projects.
- Performs troubleshooting services and/or installation of power distribution systems, switchgear, breakers, high level security systems and low voltage systems.
- Collaborates with management and vendors in the delivery of new build, service and maintenance projects.
- Adheres to company standards, client's site protocols and design specifications.
- Conducts technical evaluations of electrical systems and components and provides reports and recommendations for repair and maintenance.
- Performs electrical work required for installation and maintenance of equipment, systems and facilities in accordance with drawings, operation manuals and manufacturer specifications.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on electrical distribution equipment such as generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, alarm systems, UPS, security systems and lighting systems.
- Performs electrical repairs on starters, switches, receptacles, and wiring.
- Performs installation, re-lamping and/or repairs of light fixtures.
- Installs and tests wire pulls for phone and data drops.
- Ensures all installations meet safety codes and have applicable permits, inspections and test reports.
- Other related duties.
- Registered Electrical Apprentice or Journeyman Red Seal Certification
- Commercial, industrial, and residential experience
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Demonstrated ability to work safely
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Available for work in Whitehorse and surrounding areas