Clark Builders is building our team so we are looking for people who are looking to build their career. So if you are looking for a great place for a career, then apply today!!
At Clark Builders, we build Exceptional Experiences! Our remarkable team, made up of individuals with unique talents and perspectives, work together each and every day to deliver exceptional, successful projects and experiences for our clients across the North through innovation and inspiration.
Clark Builders employees receive a benefits package and access to training.
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Measure/cut/shape/assemble/join materials made of wood/steel/other materials
- Prepare Layouts
- Build Foundations and other concrete structures
- Framing/millwork experience
- Operate and maintain carpentry tools and equipment
- Trade certification required
- We are only accepting resumes from NWT residents
- Must have a valid Class 5 drivers License
- First Aid training and fall protection certificates would be an asset
- Have knowledge of the construction industry
- Must be able to stand, crouch and kneel for long periods of time
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Adhere to Clark Builders Safety Policy
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- No phone calls please