The Nuna Group of Companies is now accepting resumes for a Journeyperson Electrician with Industrial experience for work located at our client site in the Northwest Territories.
Nuna is the largest Inuit-owned heavy civil construction, earthworks and mine construction contractor in Canada.
- 3 week on / 3 week off rotations; 12 hour days
- Competitive hourly rate with Overtime pay,
- Employee recognition program,
- Rotation allowances,
- Flights and accommodations are covered,
- Long term employment opportunities
This position is located on our project site located in the Northwest Territories.
Pre-access requirements include:
- Drug Test
- Criminal Record Check
- Covid screening
* Snap Lake, NT
Nuna is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
Interested applicants are asked to apply online at http://nunalogistics.com/jobs.html or by email: email@example.com
Nuna is a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic and Northern Canada. Working often in remote locations, Nuna offers unique on-the-job experience and opportunity to build an exciting career. Our multi-disciplined teams provide a comprehensive array of services and innovative solutions to the most challenging and remote sites in northern Canada. Nuna's core values of: Safety - Integrity - Teamwork - Respect for Cultural Diversity and for Community & Environment; reflect our reputation as a safe, cost-effective and innovative operator in the north.
- Must hold a valid Driver's License
- Must be 18+ years old
- Journeyman/Woman Electrician: Minimum 5 years' experience
- Red Seal Certification (preferred)
- Industrial experience and Power Generation (Generator) experience is an asset