Paul Bros Nextreme Inc. is currently looking to hire Journeyperson Plumbers.
Wage is dependent upon experience, certifications and is competitive.Certifications Required
- Journeyperson Plumber
- WETT Certified
- Driver's License (Class 5)
Must have a journeypersons license
Complete Plumbing for Residential and Industrial, including:
- Plumbing an entire house
- Installing pellet systems
- Install, repair, and maintenance on boilers
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial, industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Extensive Experience using standard plumber's tools such as snakes, wrenches, pipe threaders, hand and bench tools, power saws, and pressure gauges
- Excellent interpretation of blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems and to provide recommendations for areas of improvement
- Be familiar with various mechanical systems, including pellet, oil, and gas
- Ability to manage time efficiently on various projects
- Good communication skills, mechanical aptitude, and the ability to troubleshoot problems with plumbing systems and equipment
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Assemble and install valves and fittings. Install, sinks, plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim
- Preventative Maintenance: Maintaining and servicing existing boilers, furnace, HWTs, etc.
- Troubleshooting and identifying problems regarding failures in systems and taking necessary action of repair and replacement
- Successful candidate must be highly skilled in the trade, be able to work alone and or with others.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience with all aspects of residential and commercial plumbing as well as their own permitting depending on job requirements
Paul Bros NEXTreme Inc. looks forward to your application. Please e-mail cover letters and resumes to email@example.com. This job position will remain open until filled. We will only contact successful candidates via e-mail and/or phone. All other resumes will be kept on file for 3 months. Please do not fax your resume.
Paul Bros NEXTreme Inc. known throughout the NWT as Paul Bros Welding, has a long history in Northern Canada, completing many custom manufacturing & construction projects.
From one stream to the NEXTreme, we can serve you with all your custom manufacturing & machining needs