YKRC is looking for individuals aged 16 and older to join our team for our annual KidFit Summer Camp team! Join us for a summer of fitness fun with children aged 5-8. KidFit Camp Leaders are crucial to the success of KidFit Camp as they help facilitate activities, care for campers, and assist our Camp Director.
- Group supervision of campers with attention to all of the following: program, health, happiness, discipline, cleanliness, safety, routine duties, character and skill development
- Be concerned for the social adjustment of each camper
- Help campers plan, carry out projects and activities
- Promote camper participation in all activities
- Assist campers with housekeeping chores- Ex: Cleaning up after their lunch, putting shoes away, and managing their personal items
- Assist other Camp Leaders and Camp Director with their responsibilities
- Work with other Camp Leaders and Camp Director iron out any difficulties or challenges with campers
- Help develop and carry out a camp program that reflects the goals of Yellowknife Racquet Club
- Help facilitate projects and activities planned by the Camp Director
- Age 16 or Older
- First Aid & CPR Certified
- Clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Availability for the months of June to August 2023
YKRC has been a fixture in the community of Yellowknife since 1981. From the beginning, we've strived to bring Yellowknife the best fitness experience possible, and over the years we've adapted to accommodate the needs of the many diverse individuals that have walked through our doors. With 4 international sizes squash courts, 2 studio spaces, a spin studio, 2 fully-equipped weight rooms, cardio room and ample event space, YKRC brings a level of luxury to the Yellowknife gym scene that no others can.