The Nuna Group of Companies is now accepting resumes for Labourers with large earthworks construction or mining projects experience.
Nuna is the largest Inuit-owned heavy civil construction, earthworks, and mine construction contractor in Canada.
Nuna Logistics is a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic and Northern Canada. Working often in remote locations, Nuna offers unique on-the-job experience and opportunity to build an exciting career. Our multi-disciplined teams provide a comprehensive array of services and innovative solutions to the most challenging and remote sites in northern Canada. Nuna's core values of: Safety - Integrity - Teamwork - Respect for Cultural Diversity and for Community & Environment; reflect our reputation as a safe, cost-effective, and innovative operator in the north.
- 3 week on / 3 week off rotations; 12-hour days
- Competitive hourly rate with Overtime pay (1.5x),
- Extensive benefits including company matching RRSP plan;
- Employee recognition program,
- Rotation allowances,
- Commercial flights and accommodations are covered,
- Long-term employment opportunities
This position is located on our project site located in the Northwest Territories.
Pre-access requirements include:
- Drug Test
- Criminal Record Check
- Covid screening
- Snap Lake
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates from Northwest Territories will be considered for this role.
- Load and unload construction materials
- Working around heavy equipment
- Assist heavy equipment operators; spotting of trucks and other heavy equipment
- Manual labor including shoveling, sweeping, raking
- Working in remote locations in a camp setting
- Experience with radio communications and protocols
- Capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment with good safety awareness
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must be willing to work outdoors and in various weather conditions
- Willing and capable of committing to a 3x3 rotation
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are asked to apply online at http://nunalogistics.com/jobs.html
Or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuna is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
We thank all who apply but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.