We are hiring motivated and reliable labourers to work in a remote mining camp (this is a rotation position - three weeks at camp followed by three weeks out) within the months of July - August.
Labourers will assist in plant/site clean up and other manual tasks.
This position is physically demanding. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Comply with all safety and health procedures, rules, regulations
- Manual labour tasks (shoveling, heavy lifting, etc...)
- Assist with plant/site clean up
- Any other relevant tasks as required
- Have 1-3 years previous remote mine experience
- Be comfortable working around heavy equipment
- Follow safe work practices and procedures
- Be reliable and motivated
- Have strong team work ethic
- Skid steer operation/certification is an asset
Please note all positions require a current Criminal Record Check and a fit for work medical.
Please apply with your resume and references to email@example.com
Khione is a Yellowknife-based company that offers a fully qualified and reliable workforce to clients. We are committed to providing exceptional work opportunities for our employees and remarkable service to our clients.
Established in 2009, Khione focuses on connecting qualified workers with project-based opportunities across all industries – from construction to exploration and mining. Our mission is to provide a northern workforce for northern projects.