Welcome to Midwest!
Privately held and rooted in Western Canada for over 60 years, we manage quality residential rental properties in Alberta, British Columbia and the North West Territories. We are committed to providing the best value and quality for our residents by consistently maintaining our properties and delivering excellent customer service. Our commitment to our residents and our communities allows us to fulfill our mission statement: "Where community lives"
What you will do
As a Leasing Agent, your primary function will be to provide exceptional customer service. You will perform the necessary sales and leasing functions to achieve the occupancy goals set out by the company. You will be required to assist with the administrative and operational functions of the site when required, and you will be reporting to the Site Manager.
What you will have
- Exceptional customer service skills with a go-getter attitude
- Above average computer literacy with the ability to pick up new software fast
- Knowledge of Acts, Laws and Legislation pertaining to residential property management
- Proficient administrative skills gained from an office setting
- A strong sales background with the ability to close deals
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings and on weekends
- A valid driver's license and dependable vehicle
- A clear background check
- The successful completion of pre-employment fitness testing
What you will discover about Midwest
- Employer paid extended health, vision and dental coverage
- RRSP eligibility after 12 months of service
- A competitive salary
- Rental benefit after 3 months of employment
What else you need to know
Work hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in Midwest; you will only be contacted if you are selected for an interview. You are welcome to apply for future positions!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.