The line Cook, Entree can execute all salad, sandwich, grill, char grill, p n and fry items while meeting presentation and timing standards, assists others in the kitchen, and maintains a clean, well-stocked and organized work area.
EMAIL resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Presents him/herself professionally, e., clean uniform, well groomed
- Maintains up to date knowledge of recipes, procedures and plating for all menu, specials, and promo items for which he/she is responsible
- Prepares grill/char grill/salad/sandwich/entree items to recipe or special order
- Meets timing standards
- Coordinates orders with others, assists coworkers as needed
- works cooperatively with front of house staff to respond to guest needs
- Ensures his/her areas of responsibility are well stocked and guest ready
- Maintains high standards of cleanliness, safety, and food safety throughout the shift
- As required: stock taking, cleaning, opening, and closing tasks; and any other duties designated by the management team or Kitchen
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to4 hours in
- Ability to lift and carry 0-25 pounds on a regular basis, throughout the
- Must be able to push and pull equipment of various sizes and weights (e.g., 2Slbs pot of hot water), throughout the shift.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill
- Requires grasping, standing, walking, repetitive motions, hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience with grilling, salad and sandwich preparation, pans, and deep frying
- Able to accurately read and communicate orders
- Well organized, shows a sense of urgency; able to track multiple orders and multitask
- Works well under pressure
- Team player, works productively with others
- Understanding of food safe practices