Reporting to the Kitchen Manager our line cooks must be able to prepare menu items and maintain a healthy rapport with customers and co-workers. We are seeking employees who want to work and be part of our team.
Staff housing is available.
- Preparing menu options and daily specials
- Maintain and clean equipment and kitchen per Big River standards
- Assist with receiving grocery and misc orders
- Operate POS to take orders when working solo
- Assist Kitchen Manager with duties as assigned
- 1-3 years cooking experience
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Capable of standing for long periods of time
- Capable of working unsupervised
- Food Safe Certificate
Big River Service Centre is owned by the Fort Providence Metis Council. We operate a gas bar, convenience store, cocktail lounge and dine-in/take-out restaurant.