Position – Logistics Coordinator
You will be required to work at the Company’s office in Yellowknife NT.
Your job duties will require you to drive a Company vehicle. You will be responsible for the care and coordination of logistics for client’s projects and other tasks as assigned. Qualified applicants need to be in good health with the ability to do physical labor and be able to work outdoors to complete assignments in all seasons. Applicant should have basic computer and organizational skills.
Discovery Mining Services Ltd (DMS) offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
DMS has been in business for 30 years we offer a good work environment as well as task support for employees in the workplace.
We invite applicants to visit our website at www.discoverymining.ca to see what we do.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your resumes to email@example.com or bring to 101-487 Range Lake Road in Yellowknife.
Duties and Requirements (expanded)
DMS Logistics Coordinator are required to:
- follow all DMS Safety & Environmental Policies and Directives.
- wear all required PPE mandated by DMS and Clients.
- work in a team environment.
- effectively communicate with clients to ensure their requirements are met.
- work with minimum supervision.
- stay organized to meet required deadlines.
- organize the logistics, passenger movements, and assist in the loading and offloading of aircraft and trucks for clients.
- make purchases, arrange deliveries / pick-ups, and organize contractors of the clients to ensure items and people are where they need to be for transport or local client’s needs.
- correctly process & handle the dispersal of returning items and passengers from client’s projects.
- prepare hazardous material (dangerous goods) to meet regulatory requirements for shipping.
- do basic functions in email, word processing, and spreadsheets programs.
At all times a DMS Logistics Coordinator must be in possession of a valid class 5 license.