Northwestel is hiring a Manager, Contact Centre in Yellowknife! As the Manager, Contact Centre, you are accountable to ensure team members, tools and processes are in place to provide exceptional services to internal and external customers interacting with the various customer service channels. Join our exciting team today!
- Lead and champion all aspects of customer service within the department acting as a role model to ensure timely response and resolution to customer inquiries, complaints, issues and incidents.
- Design and execute solutions to reduce costs, drive efficiency, and increase customer growth while promoting best practice customer service.
- Formulate operational strategies to build and maintain the required infrastructure to adequately support service levels and turnaround times.
- Implement marketing and sales campaigns, strategies and policies to support the achievement of subscriber and revenue targets.
- Identify customer experience and service performance issues based on monitoring internal data and customer input. Drive activities for resolution.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of new technology and services involving customer services to ensure consideration is given to all aspects of technical deployment and incoming contact loads relative to potential provisioning and assurance issues. Develop systems and processes to track impact on customer satisfaction levels and on Company resources.
- Monitor services levels in conjunction with targets, develop service level contingency plans to address service level challenges, and implement changes as required.
- Lead projects and initiatives to identify opportunities to add value to customers, efficiency and sales. Partner with other business unit owners in these activities as required.
- Oversee and manage the hiring, training and coaching of direct and indirect reports within the department.
- Ensure training programs achieve the required business objectives (sales and service) and identify areas requiring improvement.
- Monitors all expense activity to ensure compliance within prescribed budget parameters. Identifies any potential risks or changes in advance of additional costs being incurred.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations, coaching, knowledge and skills development, discipline, work plans and attendance management and schedule adherence.
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm to ensure high morale; create and maintain a goal-oriented work environment that combines learning, achievement, recognition and team spirit.
- Manage change and process improvement activities within the team. This includes engaging employees in creating and supporting continuous improvement, and managing the impact of change on our customers.
- Actively participate in the Health & Safety program by working in compliance with OH&S Acts and Regulations, completing required training and reporting immediately to your Supervisor or Workplace H & S Committee member any work-related hazards and concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Commerce with a minimum of three (3) years experience in a contact centre management role.
- Proven record of leading, mentoring and motivating a team in a changing environment.
- Ability to build effective working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional communication (oral, listening, presentation and written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity working with a diverse workforce and customer base.
- Knowledge of or experience in the telecommunications industry working with customers would be considered an asset
- Participation in organizational health and safety and/or knowledge of H&S regulations in Canada, will be considered an asset.
- As part of the recruitment process for this position, candidates may be required to take pre-employment tests and/or complete work simulation exercise to assess job fit.
As a safety conscious COR™ Certified organization, we have an established and comprehensive safety program. We expect all employees to participate in our organizational health and safety programs, adhering to all safe work procedures focused on continuous improvement.