YB Services Inc. is currently looking to hire a skilled Office Assistant to work in our office located in Kam Lake. This position is based a one-year term, with possibility for extension.
The successful candidate should be punctual and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Successful candidates will be contacted by e-mail to arrange an interview over the phone. All other resumes will remain on file for 3 months or until the position is filled.
- Answer phone, route calls, take messages and relay them when needed
- Maintain, order and stock office supplies
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Create work orders
- Basic accounts receivables
- Basic accounts payables
- Send/receive e-mails
- Keep health and safety up to date (file safety forms, ensure they are being filled in, replenish first aid kits etc.)
- Assist customers when required
- Maintain shop schedule/planning with shop foreman
- Arrange travel for employees when needed
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- Assist in with hiring when needed
- Any other duties required by manager or other staff members
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to complete repetitive tasks
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Must be professional and have great customer service skills
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Proficient with Simply Accounting (an asset)
- Able to use printer/scanner/fax machine and computer confidently and independently
- Minimum 2 years previous office experience (an asset)
- Able to work independently and stay on task
- Class 5 Drivers License