Khione Resources Ltd. is currently seeking a Pipe Fuser to temporarily join the Mine Engineering team at Gahcho Kué Mine site.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing fusions on 6” to 18” pipe systems, while ensuring that customer requirements for the fusion procedures are followed.
- Receives instructions, drawings, and work orders from supervision.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of pipefitting principles and trade techniques, properties of various materials, and principles of application of equipment and materials paying attention to close tolerances.
- Lock out and isolates equipment, taking necessary safety precautions.
- Keeps working area, tools, and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
- Responsible for active participation in and compliance with safety, health and environment, and compulsory trade policies and procedures
- Must be a Red Seal Journeyperson Pipefitter/Steamfitter
- Training and experience with plastic pipe fusion 6” to 24” is required
- Gas Fitting certification is ideal
- Forklift, hydraulic cranes and aerial platform training and certifications
- Confined space and working at heights certifications
Khione Resources, Ltd. is a Yellowknife-based company that offers a fully qualified and reliable workforce to clients. We are committed to providing exceptional work opportunities for our employees and remarkable service to our clients.
Established in 2009, Khione focuses on connecting qualified workers with project-based opportunities across all industries – from construction to exploration and mining. Our mission is to provide a northern workforce for northern projects.