We are currently accepting applications for term Process Plant Operators to be responsible for the operation and monitoring of equipment within their designated area, by ensuring that safety is foremost while production objectives are met.
Working collaboratively with operational and mechanical departments, you will be responsible for:
- Completing assigned plant operation duties in designated areas
- Operating various small loaders and miscellaneous equipment including but not limited to Bobcat, skid steer, forklift, and light vehicle.
- Completing operational checks in designated sections of the plant and report findings to supervisor;
- Performing process plant clean-up and maintaining the cleanliness of the plant and equipment to a high standard;
- Ensuring basic operational maintenance tasks and repairs are completed within allotted time frames
- Completing logbook entries, daily reports on delays, production, and safety issues;
- Clearly communicating all production and safety related issue to team members
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team
- Minimum 1 year operator experience in a Process Plant or Plant setting;
- Solid proficiency in reading and understanding manuals and written instructions;
- Ability to learn and understand technical procedures and information quickly;
- Ability to work in high stress situations and resolve issues;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of computer programs including common office software.
Khione Resources, Ltd. is a Yellowknife-based company that offers a fully qualified and reliable workforce to clients. We are committed to providing exceptional work opportunities for our employees and remarkable service to our clients.
Established in 2009, Khione focuses on connecting qualified workers with project-based opportunities across all industries – from construction to exploration and mining. Our mission is to provide a northern workforce for northern projects.