ABOUT THE POSITION
Nahanni Construction Ltd. is hiring a Project Administrator to work out of our Head Office in Yellowknife, NT on a Monday to Friday schedule. The Project Administrator will be responsible for providing Administrative support to various project sites, including Nechalacho Rare Earth Project, Baffinland Mary River Mine and Hope Bay Mine.
This is a term position, with the possibility of extension; Summer Student applications are welcomed.
- Prepare field timesheets and review bi-weekly payroll report for accuracy;
- Prepare documentation for cost plus labour, material, equipment (LME) on a daily basis and submit to Site Superintendent for review and signature, to the Client for approval and to Accounts Receivable for invoicing;
- Maintain a tracking system to ensure all LMEs are approved and submitted to Accounts Receivable;
- Assist Site Superintendent in maintaining an accurate employee rotation schedule;
- Review rotation schedule on a daily basis and work closely with travel agents to arrange flights and accommodations for inbound and outbound employees;
- Maintain data tracking systems for job costing, change orders, RFIs, site instructions, weekly safety and labour distribution, contact lists and site-specific requirements;
- Maintain equipment records to track daily/monthly usage, maintenance, service scheduling, rentals and site-specific equipment requirements;
- Work closely with Human Resources to ensure seamless onboarding of new personnel;
- Record minutes and prepare reports for meetings.
- High school diploma required.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working as a Project Administrator in the construction industry or a similar field.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Comfortable working under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Closing date: April 28, 2021