Are you looking for a fast paced, dynamic work environment? Do you enjoy working in a friendly, family-oriented company culture?
Do you possess a high level of customer service and communication skills? Are you able to learn quickly, prioritize your tasks and work independently when required?
If this, is you, please read below and contact us about our position right away!
- Manage and develop the Quality Assurance personnel within your area of responsibility.
- Have a thorough understanding of all the Policy and Procedures contained within the Maintenance Control Manual (MCM), Maintenance Policy Manual (MPM), and the Policy Procedures Manual (PPM);
- Be fluent with the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CAR), and related Transport Canada documents/processes;
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all the system being used at GSH, such as the CRM, GANTT,CATS and the Portal;
- Ensure that all Audit Functions are performed as scheduled and meet the requirements as stipulated within the Approved Manual;
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and assign work by establishing goals and priorities;
- Develop, refine and produce accurate and timely scheduled audit reports;
- Monitoring maintenance activities on all company aircraft to ensure they are conducted at specified intervals and in accordance with applicable instructions and standards;
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and assign work, and establish goals and priorities;
- Maintain technical awareness of all aspects of the company’s maintenance activities and recommend for implementation technical and procedural changes to improve efficiencies and ensure compliance;
- Audits of main base and sub bases and assist in development of CAP’s and follow ups;
- Enforce, recommend and develop maintenance processes and best practices;
- Keep the Director of Maintenance and the Accountable Executive apprised of any compliance issues that require to be addressed.
- Report ongoing activities to Management and keep the company continuous improvement efforts on track;
- Validating helicopter conformity of fleet through computer tracking, CHR’s, AD’s, and W&B;
- Specific accountabilities and assignments will be provided to you by the Director of Maintenance;
- Maintain and control of the CATS quality audits;
- Possess a high level of accuracy with attention to detail;
- Minimum 2 years of aviation related experience.
- Completion of a recognized and Transport Canada approved program for rotary wing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Experience in technical records is an asset.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Proficient on computer software such as Windows, Publisher, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.