This role will focus exclusively on the management and organization of staff and volunteer radio use during the festival.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to create and organize all radio channels as well as effective and easy to follow communication plan;
- Lead staff and volunteer radio training in coordination with the Production Manager;
- Manage all radio dispatch over the festival weekend;
- Lead, schedule and organize a small radio dispatch volunteer team throughout the festival weekend;
- Ensure proper setup, charging and sign-in/outs of radios takes place all weekend; and
- Update the radio communication manual for Folk on the Rocks.
Applicants should have strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills. Problem-solving skills and quick thinking are necessary. Theater, audiovisual experience or large scale event experience will be considered an asset.