Yellowknife-based Century 21 Prospect Realty is looking for a motivated individual who has lived in Hay River for a minimum of five years and who is eager to embark on a dynamic new career as a professional REALTOR®. The successful applicant must be able to complete the educational requirement for real estate licensing in the NWT within the next six months. Century 21 Prospect Realty will provide training and full brokerage services including marketing and auditing of real estate transactions.
Realtors work as independent contractors (not employees) and are paid a percentage of commissions earned on successful real estate transactions.
Please send your resume with cover letter to managing broker, Adrian Bell, at email@example.com by January 31 to be considered for this position.
- Listing properties for sale
- Buyer representation
- Negotiating agreements of purchase and sale on behalf of buyers or sellers
- Assisting with closing requirements, (i.e. home inspections, communications with lawyers)
- Basic real estate photography
- Tours of Hay River for prospective purchasers
- A background in sales, customer service or small business would be an asset for this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who can be productive with minimal supervision
- The ideal candidate is active in the community and has a track record of volunteer activity
The NWT's top-selling real estate brokerage, established in 2012.