Relief Candidate Gahcho Kue/Diavik
This is an on-call position, with no set rotation. Shifts are typically for 2 (weeks) at a time.
100% owned by the Yellowknives Dene First Nation, Bouwa Whee Catering is a division of the Det’on Cho Hospitality Group providing top-tier, professional camp catering services to Canada’s northern mines. We promote a positive work-place culture focused on growth, teamwork and inclusivity.
The Relief Camp Attendant is a key member of the Bouwa Whee Catering team. We have a variety of positions available and the opportunity to move between departments and to grow within the company.
- Ability to work 12 hour days in a fast paced
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to follow supervisor’s instructions promptly and completely, while maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Be a self-motivated and energetic person looking to make a difference.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- adapting with the needs of the client and mine site
- follow the guidance of the camp managers and staff in fulfilling the job roles
- help where needed and directed by camp managers
- proof of covid 19 immunizations is required
- pick up point for this position is limited to the Northwest Territories
- please include your WHMIS, First Aid or any safety certification when submitting your resume
- A security and medical clearance will need to be obtained prior to going to site.
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Bouwa Whee delivers great food, housekeeping and accommodation management services under some of the world’s most challenging conditions. Because we are the North – 100 percent owned by the Yellowknives Dene First Nation and headquartered in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories – we know what northerners want and how to deliver it. That’s why we’re the contractor of choice at Diavik and Gahcho Kue, two of Canada’s premier mines.