Relief Candidate Gahcho Kue/Diavik - $18/hr, OT $27/hr
Serving the Yellowknives Dene First Nation, Bouwa Whee Catering is a division of the Det’on Cho Hospitality Group, a 100% indigenous owned organization, providing top-tier, professional camp catering services to Canada’s northern mines. We promote a positive work-place culture focused on growth, teamwork and inclusivity and are seeking a Relief Candidate our Gahcho Kue & Diavik Mine site.
The Relief Camp Attendant is a key member of the Bouwa Whee Catering team. We have a variety of positions available and the opportunity to move between departments and to grow within the company.
Our ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to work 12 hour days in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to follow supervisor’s instructions promptly and completely, while maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Be a self-motivated and energetic person looking to make a difference.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- adapting with the needs of the client and mine site
- follow the guidance of the camp managers and staff in fulfilling the job roles
- help where needed and directed by camp managers
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
For a list of all available Bouwa Whee Catering positions please click on the following link: https://detoncho.bamboohr.com/jobs/