Frontier Lodge is seeking a qualified and experienced Chef for our remote lodge on the East Arm of Great Slave Lake
The successful applicant will be responsible for menu creation, inventory, prep and all cooking related duties for up to 30 staff and guests.
Please submit a record of your WHMIS, up to date Food Safe, and other certifications when submitting your resume.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- 3 – 5 years experience as a Lodge, Hotel, or Remote Camp Chef.
- Ability to provide and maintain food production for up to 30 people.
- Must have current certificates in Food Safe, standard First Aid, WHMIS.
- Must have experience in inventory control
- Physically fit and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
This is a remote camp position, and the successful applicant will be expected to remain at the lodge for the duration of our season.
Contract length: 2-3 months