Yellowknife Beverages Division (YBD)
Position: Sales Manager/Merchandiser
Supervisor: General Manager, YBD
Position Type: Full Time Permanent
Position Location: Yellowknife, NWT
Reporting directly to the General Manager of YBD, the Sales Manager/Merchandiser will be responsible for the generation of new business opportunities as well as maintaining current client accounts and client satisfaction including the merchandising of product in Yellowknife and greater surrounding area.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven customer service and sales leadership skills
- Ability to work independently in a high paced setting
- Flexible, adaptable, with the ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Must be punctual and present oneself in a professional, presentable manner at all times
- The ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions
- Cross cultural awareness
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in working with sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, basic mathematical skills, word processing skills
- Knowledge of the Coca Cola brand and its products
- Working knowledge of Accpac Accounting Software
- Overnight travel is required
- High school graduate or an equivalent
- Minimum 3 years sales leadership experience
- Class 5 Drivers License with a clean drivers abstract
This is a full-time position with an attractive benefits package. The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience.
Resumes should be sent no later than Friday, June 3rd, 2022. Please include the title and location of the position you are interested in or are applying for in the subject line of your email. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information, a copy of the job description, or to apply; please email:
Yellowknife Beverages is a division of the Tle’ Nax T’awei Group (TTG) and is affiliated with the Teslin Tlingit Council (TTC). The TTG encourages TTC citizens and their spouses and family to take advantage of the TTG’s preferential hiring policy.