Ron's Equipment & Industrial Supply has been serving the Northwest Territories and Nunavut for over 50 Years.
Our shop in Kam Lake is 30,000 square feet and houses hundreds of brands of parts and industrial supplies. From a shop vacuum to a Loader, we sell, rent and repair. Our service and inventory are unmatched and we are the only dealer to offer such wide and inclusive services in the region.
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling to new and existing customers new or used equipment and other products or services as requested.
The position will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new & existing clients, assessing their needs, making product recommendations, as well as providing accurate product knowledge and consultation.
· Identify new business through prospecting and cold calls
· Manage inbound leads and care for existing customers
· Determine customer needs, educate them on their options and provide solutions
· Manage customer relations throughout the entire sales cycle
· Provide excellent customer service
Post secondary or equivalent education proficiency and/or 2-5 years’ experience in an industrial sales position. Prior experience in Commercial and Industrial Equipment would be an asset.
The successful candidate will possess:
· Strong communication skills
· Mechanical knowledge
· Time management and organizational skills
· Professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment Solid set of computer skills with MS office.
· Knowledge of heavy equipment industry
· Product Support experience