YB Services is currently looking to hire a Service Writer. This is a full-time position and a challenging and rewarding opportunity for someone interested in the heavy equipment industry.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Interact with customers, listen to their questions and concerns and provide timely responses.
- Educate clients about the company’s products and services.
- Schedule work orders, take and create work orders, monitor service progress, calculate charges, create invoices and process payments.
- Manage complaints, returns and resolve customer grievances.
- Record customer details and transactions.
- Serve as a link between customers and different departments in the organization.
- Work with management to build consistency in service department.
- Oversee technicians and verify jobs are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure completed work orders have all information recorded before invoicing (IE: all parts used etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Confident and competent in using computers
- Ability to use Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Mechanical knowledge an asset
- Class 5 Drivers License with a clean drivers abstract
- High school diploma
Successful candidates will be contacted by e-mail to arrange an interview over the phone. All other resumes will remain on file for 3 months or until the position is filled.