Det’on Cho Management LP is recruiting for TWO post-secondary summer students. This is an exciting opportunity for students looking to join a vibrant and active organization involved in the following areas:
The Summer Student is focused on developing their work experience and relevant skills. As the economic arm of the Yellowknives Dene, Det’on Cho is looking for students who are committed to learning and working with the local YKDFN community.
We are looking for someone who likes to learn and try new things!
The successful candidates will ideally possess:
- People orientation – the ability to work with individuals throughout the Det’on Cho family, external parties and current and potential staff to develop effective relationships
- Communication skills – the ability to effectively communicate with others, both verbally and in writing
- Critical thinking – the ability to consider an issue or opportunity, research it to better understand it and then make a recommendation regarding how it should be addressed to meet the needs of Det’on Cho
- Basic administrative and computer skills needed to assist with office management.
What you’ll need
- Be at least 18 years of age, not older than 30
- Be a current college or University Student, with plans to return in the fall of 2022.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong MS Office Skills – Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
If you are a self-motivated achiever with a desire to join a locally owned, growing and vibrant Company, a summer position with Det’on Cho may be just what you’ve been searching for. To apply for this position, please provide a cover letter indicating your current fields of study, post-secondary institution enrolled in and dates you are available.
Apply Online: www.detoncho.com
Or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person: 3rd floor-Deton’ Cho Building 901 Sikyea Tili
CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED