Join us for a 12-week paid student program this summer in Yellowknife. This program is focused on developing skills and building work experience for students across multiple disciplines.
We work hard to customize a program that aligns to your interests and studies. In addition to hands-on work, we provide opportunities to spend time with our staff to learn more about the many career opportunities available within the Det’on Cho group of companies.
Who you are
- You take pride in your work
- You are committed to learning and working with the local YKDFN community
- You like to learn and try new things
- You enjoy working with people
- You are motivated
- You have some basic computer skills such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- You are between 15 – 30 years old
- As this position is geared towards skills and work experience development, post-secondary education is an asset