ABOUT THE POSITION
Nahanni Construction Ltd. is hiring a Summer Student to work out of our Head Office in Yellowknife, NT on a Monday to Friday schedule. The Summer Student will be responsible for providing administrative support to our head office team and to project sites on an as-needed basis.
Supporting our head office team on a wide range of administration functions. Some of your daily activities may include:
- Prepare and organize correspondence, perform data entry and word processing functions, and create a variety of documents;
- Provide customer service assistance by performing reception duties, responding to public and/or internal inquiries, and assisting with shipping and receiving;
- Assist with small- and/or large-scale archival/filing projects by following a prescribed set of rules to store or destroy files;
- Conduct research, perform analysis, and input data;
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and manage daily assigned work.
- High school diploma required
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Comfortable working under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- This position will be paid hourly for eight (8) hours a day with the potential for occasional overtime hours
- This position will also have a company vehicle for the duration of their employment