Kavanaugh Bros. Ltd. has an immediate opening for a Shop Hand/Labourer for the summer. This is a full-time position based in Yellowknife, NT termed until the end of August 2022, with opportunity for extension, if desired.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Assist with shop, facility, assets and vehicle cleaning
- Assist with light preventative maintenance of vehicles
- Assist or perform in-town deliveries
- Perform painting and sanding of assets
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must reside in Yellowknife, NT and have own transportation to and from work location at 101 Merlin Road
Not required, but would be an asset:
- Mechanical knowledge
- Possession of Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
- Desire/ability to train towards a Class 3 Driver’s License with air brake endorsement would be an asset
- Forklift experience/bobcat experience would be an asset
Kavanaugh Bros Ltd. is a northern-owned and operated business providing the City of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories and surrounding areas, with garbage collection and vacuum truck sewage removal service for over 50 years.