Are you looking for a great company and a great team to work with? Great Slave Helicopters has a position open on our Maintenance team!
Do you possess a high level of accuracy with attention to detail? Are you able to learn quickly, prioritize your tasks and work independently when required?
If this is you, please read below and contact us about our position right away!
Position Profile: To assist the Technical Records and Publication Clerk with the following
- Ensures that all Airworthiness Directives and Alert Service Bulletins are actioned as directed by the Director of Maintenance;
- Keeps Aircraft STC files up to date;
- Maintain and control of Technical Publications file;
- Ensures that all publications, and publication revisions are updated as required in a timely manner;
- Review and monitor all manufacture and vendor sites for updates to directives and changes to STC documents;
- Generates tracking/status reports for publications;
- Works with Operations department in control of company manuals (COM, Flight Manuals and other controlled Operational Manuals);
- Up-date all aircraft technical publications, and records within the 30 day requirement;
- Keep our data system (AMS) up to date on daily, weekly and monthly base as required;
- Provides technical research service for maintenance department and others;
- Ensure that all Component History Records (CHR) are accurate and reflect what is recorded on the AMS;
- Assist in QC review of all journey logbook and bring forward all non-compliance;
- Flexible full-time hours.;
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
- Experience in a similar role considered an asset.
- Minimum Grade 12 education, post-secondary exposure, College diploma or university degree is preferred.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in decision-making, flexibility, planning and organizing, self-initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Willing to travel if necessary.
- Ability to understand technical documents.
- Must be proficient on computer software such as Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft software.