Are you a person who likes challenge? Are you able to learn quickly, prioritize your tasks and do you have effective problem solving and communication skills? Are you accurate, detail oriented and do you have good computer skills?
If this is you, please read below and contact us about this position right away!
• Have a thorough understanding of all the Policy and Procedures contained within the Maintenance Control Manual (MCM), Maintenance Policy Manual (MPM), and the Policy Procedures Manual (PPM);
• Ensure that all Airworthiness Directives, Alert Service Bulletins are action as directed by the Director of Maintenance
• Keep the AMS System up to date on daily, weekly and monthly base as required.
• Generate month end and year end reports in a timely manner.
• Performs assignments with instructions but is required to exercise independent judgment to maintain company standards;
• Ensure that all publications, publication revisions are sent out as required in a timely manner.
• Professionally performs all duties with a level of interpersonal skills appropriate to the position;
• Up-date all aircraft technical records within the 30 day requirement.
• Keeps current with Transport Canada requirements;
• Participates in the development, planning and implementation of technical record keeping;
• Generate tracking/status reports for employees as required;
• Provides technical research service for maintenance department and others;
• Ensure that all Component History Records (CHR) are accurate and reflect what is recorded on the AMS;
• Conduct QC review of all journey logbook and bring forward all non-compliance;
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance;
• Previous experience in an a data entry/administrative environment
• Good hand-writing and mathematical skills
• Have thorough knowledge or the Aircraft Maintenance System (AMS)
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including word and excel
• You must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
• Previous experience in aviation or working with records/regulations an asset.
- Must be fully vaccinated