Responsible for coordinating, scheduling, processing, and selling of all tickets leading up to and during the Folk On The Rocks Music Festival (July 16-18, 2021) as well as coordinating all the volunteers working within this area.
Start Date: March 1, 2021- August 6, 2021
- Manages, fully understands and operates the Folk On The Rocks (FOTR) Point of Sales system and Showclix ticketing system;
- Manages guest lists and compensated tickets;
- Manages and tracks all ticket sales;
- Manages ordering and organization of wristbands and onsite identification needs;
- Coordinates identification security plan with Production Manager and Security Teams;
- Coordinates and manages the Ticketing Volunteer Team;
- Organizes the onsite ticketing process;
- Ensures the safety and security of the ticketing area; and
- Greets festival attendees in a warm and friendly manner.
Applicants should have strong organizational, math, and people skills. Experience in sales and customer service is preferable.