Khione is hiring a term/casual training assistant to contribute to the daily administration and coordination of training functions at a remote mine in the Northwest Territories. This position is well-suited for individuals who enjoy research, organization, and assisting the training Department to better educate trainees.
The training assistant role is site based on a 4 days on, 3 days off rotation at the mine site. This role will report to training supervisors or trainers.
Travel is required to perform the functions of this job.
- Meet and greet new hires
- Schedule / coordinate classroom training
- Assist computer lab users during inbound processing
- Support Training Coordinator
- Data entry
- Creation of profiles in LMS
- Additional inter-departmental support as may be required
- Gather statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the unit. May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative style word processing
- Distributes reports as directed by immediate supervisor
- Ad-hoc administration support as required
- High School Diploma & Certificate in Office Administration Preferred
- 3 years of experience in an adminstrative role required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) required
- Knowledge of Cognibox preferred
- Familiarity with SAP or other training preferred