Aurora Geosciences is looking to hire a full time Warehouse Attendant to be based out of Yellowknife, NT.
The Warehouse Attendant is primarily responsible for obtaining and forwarding supplies and equipment to crews in the field and for making logistical arrangements for doing so. When required, they would be responsible for issuing and checking all equipment, instruments, vehicles and supplies that are being issued to crews. They would also assist the Warehouse Manager in organizing and maintaining equipment and inventory levels in the warehouse
The Warehouse Attendant must possess the following abilities, experience and qualifications:
- A knowledge of local suppliers of goods and services, their stock and capabilities.
- Practical mechanical, carpentry and electrical skills and an aptitude for practical troubleshooting.
- Physically capable of performing the job including lifting up to 60 lbs, climbing and other similar work.
- Well organized, responsible and capable of coping with a variety of tasks and shifting priorities.
- Possess a valid drivers license and ability to drive large trucks with trailers.