Why Jobs North?
Can I use my Jobs North account with events and listings?
Events and Listings
Tips for a successful Event Submission
- Provide links to your event website
- Include the cost of the event
- Include a featured image
- Include your email address in the description. If you want to include an email address put it in the email address field provided for the organizer and the venue where it will be obfuscated on this site to avoid it getting harvested by spammers.
- Request payments to email addresses
- Post events longer than 4 days
How do I feature my listing?
How do I feature my event?
Featured events are highlighted on the archives, and widgets across Edge North.
You easily can feature existing events by clicking the ‘ Feature’ link in the ‘PUBLISH STATUS’ column of each event in the Events Dashboard..
The event date must be a single event.
Can I use my events and listings account on Jobs North?
No. We currently recommend registering an separate employer account for Jobs North.
How are banners rotated?
When more than one banner is available in a campaign, banners are selected with equal probability. You can increase the probability of selection by placing multiple ads in the same campaign.
We’ll send statistics to the email address provided so you can see exactly how well your banner performed!
Does _EDGE publish sponsored content?
Yes! You can view past examples of sponsored articles here. We don’t run in-line ads on sponsored articles and we can support all kinds of embedded content. Contact us if you are interested in publishing a sponsored article with _EDGE.