Perform cleaning on the aircraft overnight to ensure clean aircraft for passengers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Interested candidates should be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning the interior of all Canadian North Aircraft’s on base (including cabin & cockpit);
- Vacuuming of all carpets on the aircraft;
- Preparing aircraft for VIP Charters;
- Replenish stock in lavatories;
- Keep grooming areas clean;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
Include, but not limited to, the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- Must possess a high school diploma or have equivalent related work experience;
- Must possess 1 year of related experience;
- Previous aircraft grooming experience considered an asset;
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Must be responsible and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Must have valid drivers license;
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and shift work;
- Ability to communicate in Inuktut a definite asset;
- Ability to obtain and retain an Airport Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.